Thursday, September 22, 2011



Johnny English Reborn with the classmates, which I will rate 6.5/10. I think guys will love it 'cause apparently the boys from my class did. I can totally see it from their excitement even after the movie and their laughter throughout the movie was... amazingly loud. I can't even laugh at the funniest joke, see how bad my sense of humour is now? I need improvement on this.

Marble Slab Creamery with my elder sis @caroischewy before heading home for a short run~ I love pastries, waffles, cupcakes and cakes so much that no matter how bloated I am I'll make some space for these yummy deserts! ^-^


I'm quite dead. Michele has alrdy collected the air tix for BKK which I have paid for but..................... I haven't tell my mom 'bout it. You all should start praying for me, hehe.

No comments: