Thursday, September 1, 2011


@ Kelly's: karaoke > photobooth > recording of retarded videos.

Michele (met her at the train station) and I headed to class chalet in the evening and the boys, Chernwei and Matthew, fetched us from the gate. Fionnie, Nancy and others were rly sweet by constantly asking Michele and I to eat, bbq-ing and bringing the food to us. I totally felt like a queen/bitch by staying indoor enjoying the aircon while watching my show. I was alone while everyone was out bbq-ing, what a classmate I am... love how sweet my classmates are! :')

I couldn't take it so at 4am+ I napped for an hr or so while everyone was talking 'bout ghost stories etc in the dark and for the whole time I had a hard time sleeping 'cause the bed kept shaking non-stop (I guess they're laughing real hard) plus inspector/analyzer/camp instructor Jarren just can't seem to get down the bed, so for the whole 2 hrs+ he stood on the bed and looked at all of us sleep. Jarren Goh is m-a-d.

I can't wait for prawning and timbre with 'em sometime next week! <3

No comments: