Monday, September 12, 2011

Strictly Pancakes

The Druggie
Chicken A La King

Strictly Pancakes for dinner last night with Michele (and as usual the abv pics are taken by her), which was quite disappointing - in my opinion. I could taste the salt at the ends of the pancakes! "The Druggie" was very chocolate-y and even though I'm a chocolate lover I didn't really like it. I'm gna go back agn for their garlic buttered prawns pancakes though! :>

I can't wait to visit Hatched and Everything with Fries! I'll see my money flying out of my wallet and soon it'll become anorexic. I've been spending way too much on yummy food don't you agree??? I got to start saving~

749 (my previous previous hse) to celebrate lantern festival with my primary school "clique" without Ian and Yupin! I'm so glad I went back 'cause it's a yearly thing for me to be there playing candles by the playground, hehe.

No comments: