Wednesday, November 16, 2011


Fish & Co. with the classmates (Nancy, Xavier, Melissa, Basyirah, Bryan and Pearlyn) a few days back during our break and the service there was good! >:)

I'm barely surviving week 4 of sem 1.2 and there's still 2 more days till the weekend..........urgh. I thought school was getting better this sem but maybe I was wrong. I want to quit school so freaking badly but I know I can't and won't. I feel so out of place/caught inbetween and sometimes I just can't be bothered with what's going on. I need the holidays right now....feeling so down and no words can describe this stubborn feeling that doesn't seem to go away at all.

I don't know why I'm so bothered by this, that and you. You shouldn't be affecting me. I'm just reading too much into things and trying so hard. I guess it all ends here, even though I'm kinda reluctant.

I'm done ranting and anyway, thanks Peihan for getting me koi just 'cause you saw my tweet and coincidentally (I think) got me what I always drink. I didn't expect it at all, hehe. You're such a sweet friend! :')

No comments: