Monday, December 19, 2011

Kia Hng's hse for a stayover on 17/12 with Jocelyn and Ivan. I love his toilet and attic! I don't know why but it felt as though I was in a fairytale when I got up there...what a magical feeling. I hate the part where I've to climb down the super steep stairs though.

I hate the 2 boys too because they didn't want to take a photo with Jocelyn and I, suckers. I will always rmb how retarded Ivan is when he sleeps by covering himself with the mattress. LOL.


You're the best dad anyone can ever ask for. You never fail to get me what I want, you're always going the extra mile for me, you talk nicely to me even when I was rude, you encourage me whenever I felt discouraged by my grades, you never fail to pick up my calls at unearthly timings like 1-2am+ and drive all the way to town or wherever just to fetch me home, making sure that I'm safe. I know you'll always love me (and Carolyn and Huibing as well) and know that I do too. I love you daddy, happy belated birthday and stay healthy and happy always! <3

No comments: