Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012

I always believe that by having a good start to a new year will mean that the remaining 364 days will be good. I'm quite certain that this year will be a good one because I started the year happy and laughing at my lovely friends! ♥

Kelly and I decided to join Alfy and the rest (Abdullah, Fesa, Casey and Syafiq) at ECP for countdown since both of us had nowhere to go and there's no way I'm gna go town. We sat by the beach waiting for the clock to hit 11:59, cheered when the clock striked 12 and drank after that. I'll skip whatever that happened inbetween......... Alfy, Fesa, Casey and I left at 3am.

We were supposed to head home but ended up at the park instead. I was stoning away while Fesa and Casey couldn't stop testing each other add. math, leaving me and Alfy confused - all that I can rmb is dydx. 6am arrived and we went macs for breakfast and finally, headed home after that to catch some sleep before meeting Ph in the evening.

No comments: