Friday, March 23, 2012

18th (advance) birthday celebration with the lovely classmates - Matthew, Michele, Chernwei and Jarren - at raindrops cafe.


Michele managed to tricked me into thinking that dinner was just among the two of us... so while walking towards the cafe I took a look from afar and saw someone who has the same back and hairstyle as Matthew but I ignored it and continue walking, yet the more I walk the more I find it fishy so I took another look into the cafe and saw Chernwei infront of Matthew!!! I even turn to Michele and tell her, "the boys are there too, so coincidental!" -_-

AND WHEN I REACHED THE CAFE I SAW JARREN TOO. THIS TIME, I FIGURED OUT THAT IT WAS PLANNED AS A SURPRISE.

We headed to E2Max after dinner for a game of wii, it was so fun! Chernwei that idiot couldn't stop laughing at me while I was playing one of the map 'cause I keep dropping into the water. I'm killing you during class chalet.

I honestly didn't expect Michele to plan this, or the boys to turn up so thank you everyone! :')

No comments: