Sunday, June 17, 2012

Bali (1)


I wish to not be back here in sgp... being back equates to me being thrown back to reality and having to face whatever I've been escaping from.

I'm still thankful for the 5 days I had in Bali though. 

DAY 1:

We arrived at Villa Blanca at 8pm-ish, chilled a bit, headed to Trattoria restaurant (down the street) for some italian dinner and swam directly under the night sky filled with countless pretty bright stars.

DAY 2:
 
 

"Dirty Duck Diner" for lunch, and yes I ate duck for the first time! We went to walk around the night market after that and I got to know about magic mushroom, also, the funniest thing happened. I was walking blindly and didn't see an oncoming motorcycle infront of me so Carolyn pulled me back by grabbing my tanktop and coincidentally pulled the knot of my bikini off. LOL right?! We ran to one corner and tie it back. We then headed to "Blue Marlin cafe" for dinner by the beach, and there was pushcarts selling the yummiest corn ever! :')


Danielle, Michelle, Erison, Carolyn and I went to drink, shisha/sheesha (my first time) after the kids headed back! #YOLO moment.

No comments: