Sunday, June 24, 2012

Bali (3)

DAY 4:

$45/person for the sea sports, rather cheap since we did 3 activities - parasailing, tubing donut and flying fish. I love parasailing~ I wonder where all the guts come from throughout the 5D4N there. I'm very sure I'm not that brave.

"Potato Head" (a famous tourist spot) in the late noon to chill, love the huge waves and atmosphere there! I wish the waves at sgp is as huge as the ones over there... overall it's indeed a lovely place, must go!

KFC for dinner~

DAY 5: 

FINALLY at the top of Mount Batur (7k+ tall in meters) after trekking for 2 whole hrs from 4-6am, and this explains why I'm looking very horrible. I only saw a bit of the sunrise 'cause the clouds were blocking it... can somebody tell me why was the sun so shy at that point of time? :'(

 
I couldn't smile properly because it was freezing cold up there (say, 12 degrees?) and I was also in shorts!!!!!

No comments: