Saturday, June 9, 2012


MST is over! I don't feel as happy though, since my chances of getting an A for business finance is almost 0%, but it's ok because running man will cheer me up.

Tay Xi (Grace)'s tweets serve as a wake up call to me. I've no idea what I am doing with my life, feel so aimless and I don't know where I'm heading for. I hate to be/to feel lost. 2 years to go before my teenage years come to an end, shall do smth insane/fun/worth remembering.

I've been dreaming big and fantasizing these days but so what, they won't bring me to where I want to be.

"Need to reorganize my thoughts, worry less and live in the present."
"If we don't have fun now, then when? When we are tied down by work, commitments in life as we get older?"


Happy 19th Birthday once again, Fionnie! I know this is a small gift but since it's the MST period, time's a limiting factor so I couldn't source for a nicer gift for you, just enjoy the cupcakes ok? :D

No comments: