Thursday, July 12, 2012

Rants

can't be anymore glad that the stay at temasek green is finally over. clearly understood the meaning of "loneliness" after the long and painful 2 weeks. everyone's in pairs and knows each other, what is this... ended the horrible stay with somersby apple cider from elizabeth, thanks babe!


so........my attendance's quite rabak. feel quite disappointed in myself. got a warning letter for skipping siwm class twice. no more skipping of classes!


last but not least, had my virgin clubbing experience last night. headed to helipad to celebrate my favourite girl's 18th! was fun, was mad and was disgusted (by myself for puking thrice). love the girls even though it's my first time hanging out with the other two.

got a hangover the day after for drinking on an empty stomach and i swear i'll never ever want to feel that way again. disgustingly painful experience.

No comments: