Sunday, August 26, 2012

#RIPIsaac


even though we never had any exchange of words throughout those 3d2n of freshman orientation, even though i wasn't an active skelto freshie, it's hard to accept the fact that you're gone. focusing on my revision never seem to be this hard. can't believe life's so fragile, so uncontrollable, so unexpected. one moment someone's here, another moment they are gone. it was only a few weeks back when i saw you smoking outside zirca, sitting right opposite me. we exchanged eye contact and you even gave me that look as though you remembered me.


those flashbacks made me remember/realize how much effort you've put into skelto. cheering us on, motivating us, making sure that we're all having fun and doing fine. do you know you gave a good start to my days in tp? tp was made fun because of fo, because of skelto, because of you. thank you for being such an awesome, charismatic, influential and selfless gl. too late for words of appreciation to be said, huh?

now that you're up above, just hope you'll know that you've touched my heart. see how much impression/impact you left on me, within a short period of just 3 days? there's a lot of people down on this earth who miss you, love you and will always remember you for all the words you've said and things you've done. hope to meet you again in another life. may the angels be with you.

rest in peace, the gl who will always live in my heart.

No comments: