Thursday, November 29, 2012

Whirlpool


it's been a happy week! welcomed the weekends by doing some retail therapy with the girls just now, so thrilled with my buys! can't wait to wear 'em out/hope i will. have never done this much shopping before and all my buys are so heavy - bag, shoes and clothes. my shoulders and arms almost broke.

or maybe, it's not exactly a happy week afterall since i felt so guilty and shitty a few days back. this phrase is so true - you gain some, you lose some. glad that i became closer with my 2.1 mates but at the same time, i've neglected my sweetest bunch of poly mates - my year 1 buddies who have been there for me through it all. and when i say through it all, i mean it. during my lowest point in poly there were there for me and now i...

sometimes i feel like i'm so selfish and insensitive towards my dear friends. it sucks when you've different grps of friends and you don't have enough time for them all. very depressing to see people who are close to you drifting away because it feels like you've both turned from best of friends to strangers, who once had endless things to talk about but now you have to fight for words to come out of your mouth. that disgustingly unfamiliar feeling.

to my friends, sorry if i ever made you feel like i've dumped you for another or neglected you as time passes. promise to hang around with each and every one of you when i'm done with my term tests! once the 14th (of dec) is over i'll haunt all of you down ok? :)

1 comment:

FRIVOLOUSLOVE said...

I'll be here foreverrrrr <3