Sunday, January 27, 2013

I'm still alive after braving through a week of project submission and tests - meeting consecutively for >a week including the weekends, doing project from 5pm till 7am the next morning non-stop without any sleep and having a test from 7-8pm and another at 9.20am the next morning. I don't know how I'll do but just let's hope the lowest I'll hit is a B, nothing lower.


18 chefs with Fiona, Adam and Jane after my summative test! We went to find Joy, again, and I bought the same two flavours - cookies and cream & choc fudge brownie. I'm such a boring person but no other flavours appeal to me. I hate "girly" flavours like raspberry, vanilla or even butterscotch because it's mad sweet. I sound so picky here.


$98 worth of chocs (but I've never heard of the brand before) mom got for me because she felt guilty for getting my sisters got a new samsonite luggage, havaianas slippers, true religion denim top and nothing for me. 

JB the other day with mom and the sisters to get our face fixed (by this, I mean facial) and Carolyn dye-d her hair! I think it was a mixture of green+brown but the green isn't visible since no bleaching was done so it's harder for her hair to absorb the colour~

No comments: