Tuesday, February 26, 2013


Bash, my study partner for 5 consecutive days. We may be in a different class now, with different area of major(s) but you're still the one who braves through painful study sessions tgr with me so thanks and study hard/smart! I'm thankful for you babe.


I'm losing my sanity and a little hope and faith flies off my pocket after each paper I sit for. 3 cleared and 1 left to go and this time, for the first time in my entire poly life, I'm not confident for any single paper. Yes, it's THAT hard. I see my friends crying after a paper, staying up the entire night just to mug for a paper and sitting for it with watery and tired eyes that look like they're going to shut any moment. I feel the fatigue for them, honestly I do.

& thank you mom, for waking up at as early as 7-8am to fetch me to school for my papers because you see me vigorously flipping through my notes and past year exam papers, panicking my way through and trying to cram as much info into my brain. I may not show my love and appreciation but for every little thing you do, it touches me.

"I am both happy and sad and I’m still trying to figure out how that could be."

No comments: