Friday, April 12, 2013

#happysiblingsday

 

We have been through so much shit over the past years and growing up was no doubt a nightmare for us. 6 years of coming home to a roof consisting of all girls and surely, it means more privacy and freedom (afterall, we are growing up) in doing our own things without having a man in the house but obviously fear do exist. I wish we are still living under the same roof, with dad around, fetching us to school - just like our days in primary school where he will fetch us despite PVPS being a mere 10 minutes walk away - every morning. We have been moving everywhere, from our place at 749 to aunt's, to marine parade, back to aunt's and finally, to old airport road. I wish I could pen down all the shit (by the word 'shit', I really mean shit because those were the dark years) we went through over the years but then again, why would I want to reveal so much here on the net?

I'm glad that the gloomy days are almost over and things have been getting better and better for our family. We have been living rather well with lesser things to worry about or cry over. I hope all the good things stay, for long, and for good because I need no sad days.

I love the both of you because no matter how tough life gets I know I have the both of you to fall back on and that the both of you love me genuinely (other than mom and dad of course) so here's to having even brighter days ahead! :')

No comments: