Thursday, September 13, 2012

Regrets and mistakes, they are memories made



GPA: 3.3 > 3.26 > 3.42
CGPA: 3.28 > 3.32

I'm so ashamed of my grades. TNS was a bitch not only because I got a C+ for it but because it was so unworthy of my negative feelings, throughout the whole module I felt so horrible. You know that feeling you get when thinking about how much time you've wasted attending class/staying at temasek green/feeling alone and unhappy wasn't worth it all?

GPA and CGPA wise, I don't know to feel happy or upset 'bout it. I'm happy because despite having to juggle my time between school and work, there's an improvement in my GPA and CGPA but I'm upset because I didn't hit my target of 3.5 (k lah, at least I'm close) and there's actually very few modules this sem, yet I'm not performing as well as I should be...if only I scored better for my coursework, my As for both main papers wouldn't gone to waste.

I'm so kp tonight, therefore goodnight.

No comments: