Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Apocalypse

We are finally at the end of 2012! 21st Dec was rumoured to be doomsday but look, we are all still alive and kicking! I heard that it got postponed to 2015 which sounded ridiculously stupid to me because how do you even postpone a thing like this?

I don't know what and how to describe the year because it was bittersweet - good memories, bad memories... 8th aunt's passing, working at FOX, feeling out of place in 2.1, went Bali with the cousins, went Vietnam with Nancy and Mel, getting myself back tgr and finally enjoying the presence of my dear classmates, eating so much yummy food/exploring food places with Mel, getting into B&F, being stress 24/7 and lastly but sadly, distancing away from some friends. 


@ Switch: by Timbre with 2.1 mates after a long day of project meeting. We go back to school 4 out of 7 days for project meetings (and the hours are long) despite it being a holiday now, anyone feel my pain? :( 



@ Golden Mile, Thien Kee for dinner with 5th aunt and family, 7th aunt and family and sis - what a rare crowd. I actually like family dinners but because my maternal's side of the family tree is too big (I have 8 aunts, 3 uncles and 12326187 cousins/nieces/nephews) and most of 'em are in m'sia we seldom have family dinners tgr... but I guess that's ok because at least the sgp ones - only 3 (including mine) out of 11 families are residing here, are rather close. BKK trip with the sgp cousins next year! ^_^


@ Alifah's place to bake some cookies for x'mas, supposedly as a small gift to my dear friends but it turned out bitter/burnt etc so now I dare not give it to anyone, LOL. I feel like a failure but baking's fun! :)


@ Michelle/Edwin/Erison's place for x'mas dinner last night! Michelle and Edwin prepared this and wow, it was so yummy and the salmon was so huge (but it was half raw, yucks)!

Carolyn, Yp, Erison, Sheryl and I headed to PLAY after that, followed by lan to play blackshot,  mcbreakfast and finally home at 6am. I would have died on the streets if Yp wasn't driving because after PLAY I was so tired/my head was throbbing because I had 3/4 a jug of cranberry vodka to myself thanks to Sheryl who didn't do her part in sharing with me. I kidz, love you cow.

MERRY X'MAS!

No comments: