Thursday, December 27, 2012

How much does it weigh?

I know friends come and go but here comes the moment when you realize how "cheap" and worthless your friendships are, so insignificant that it isn't worth any of your time and effort anymore. You no longer miss them, think about them, drop them a random text because all you feel inside you is anger and disappointment.

You say you treasure it, you say we are best/close friends, you say you miss me, you say "meet up soon" but at the end of the day nothing's done - what remains are just those empty words that came out from your mouth.

I feel so alone at times but that's fine, I don't expect my friends to be here with me 24/7 because I'm not a clingy bitch but when a friendship heads for another direction, I'm sure both parties can feel it and/or will put in the effort to draw the distance closer. 0 effort has been put into those friendships, obviously - didn't know I've friends who aren't worth keeping and friendships which are all hopelessly insignificant. I think I'm done with feeling this way so for goodness sake don't fucking come running back to me when you're left all alone with your partner gone because I'm neither a substitute nor an option.

No comments: