Sunday, January 6, 2013


@ Wild Honey for dinner with Mel! I ordered char-grilled chicken sandwich and it was so disappointing. I'll never dine there again because that place is so over-rated in my opinion. Dean & Deluca's next on the list! ;)


Carolyn and I video call-ed Hb because she was over at aunt's place and will be in camp for the next 2-3 days so we won't be seeing her for quite sometime, thus the video call. I miss having both my sisters at home... sometimes I feel like I'm the only child and that's kinda sad.


NAS is so tech savvy now, look what's next after biometric attendance taking...? Hb sent this to me one day while I was having lesson and I was like "wtf?!" when I saw it, don't know to feel proud of my alma mater or laugh at how ridiculous it is when I imagine kids paying $2-2.50 for a bowl of noodles or maybe $0.50 for a cup of drink using their cash card. LOL.


Nicole's 19th birthday chalet! I'm glad I went because I finally had a chance to catch up with my lovely girlfriends from primary school. Fiona came and I'm thankful that she did! We finally met and talked after close to a year and even though things are now different (and probably won't be the same anymore), I'm glad I picked up some courage and talked to her eventually. I was fighting so hard inside me to open that damn mouth of mine and kick the awkwardness off 'cause I was afraid that she would ignore me - yes, I'm afraid of rejection. I honestly miss you and sorry for being such an insensitive bitchy fuck.

2 months of hell begins, here we go again~~~ T_T

No comments: