Tuesday, January 1, 2013

31.12

NYE was spent having dinner with Xiang Ting at Fatboy's, which I didn't enjoy thanks to the plate of disgusting fish and chips I ordered (had only 1/2 of everything) + her bball friends joined us and it was so awkward for me, pfft.

I know this is a little late but still, happy belated 19th dear girl! I'm glad you like the card I made for you and see you during the next school break, study hard like you always do and maintain your perfect grades! X.


I then headed to town to meet Bash after, and honestly I thought that it would be boring because there's just the 2 of us but it turns out fine (but I still think we should've went to join Alfy and the rest at ECP if not for Bash who claims that she's shy around them esp when they are guys). We walked all over from city hall > esplanade > sgp flyer > MBS > gardens by the bay and back to MBS! I'm not complaining though, because I was rly close to the fireworks and viewing the >5 mins long fireworks which was just right infront of me made me smile so here's to a good start of 2013! :')

2013 smells good and I know it'll be a year of joy and love, can feel it in my bones. I'm so excited to see what the year has to offer!!!

No comments: