Saturday, October 6, 2012

Vietnam (3)

DAY 4:

 
 

love the feeling of holding onto the helmet wherever i go! even though it's quite a burden at times, esp when walking through crowded streets. but i felt like a cool bad ass having it, heh. afterall i don't get to show off with it in sgp.

after lunch, mel and i went to the salon! did hair treatment and got my fringe cut for just $13!!! cheap or what. but my hair's still grass-like so the treatment has no effect on my hair. and because we couldn't communicate with the hairdressers (ratio of man to women hairdresser in the salon is 4:1), our hair nearly got screwed. lucky for us there were customers who were our translators.

...........anyway the hairdresser who did my hair for me was so cute! personality wise lah. starstruckkk.

 

No comments: