Friday, December 28, 2012

2.2 wouldn't be bearable without them to keep me sane, especially when lessons are so dry and the class is as quiet as a graveyard throughout the entire term.

We wanted to catch "A Werewolf Boy" but tickets were all sold out so we decided to carry out Plan B, which is to get fat - have dinner at Ajisen/Fruit Paradise. LOL.


@ Adventure Cove with Bash - wasn't as good because its somewhat similar to wild wild wet just that there are more slides (which are fun though) and snokerling too! We were both excited at first because snokerling isn't common in sgp but the moment we went near that area...it stink so badly that we decided to just skip that section.

I wouldn't recommend anyone to go because personally, $29 (entrance fee) + $10 (locker fee) isn't worth considering the fact that its so boring. 2-3hrs after I stepped in, I'm done and ready to leave. You guys can go visit and tell me how's it for you! I think I didn't explore the entire place/try all the different rides so my review is obviously biased.

No comments: